[OSGeoLive] Presentation.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:38:02 PST 2018

Bob,

You should be able to run the presentation from an OSGeo-Live USB. Maybe
try downloading that.

Otherwise, it sounds like the relative links are not working in whatever
you have downloaded.

You could try (from a bash command line):

wget -p -k https://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html

(this will download a web page, and used pages and convert links for you).

I think if you do a "Save" command from a web browser, it will do
something similar as well.

Alternatively, look at the source code and search for relative links and
change them manually. Lines like the following will be likely candidates:
<script src="../../reveal.js/lib/js/head.min.js"></script>

If none of this works, then I'm afraid I'm out of ideas and you will
need to find someone more helpful than me or work it out for yourself.

>>> http://live.osgeo.org