[OSGeoLive] 52North SOS Database is big

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jul 11 15:40:51 PDT 2018

Hi Eike and 52North team :

  In Berkeley I have built an alpha disk, including your recent PR #209

    PostgreSQL database 52nSOS   ...
has grown from 17MB last year, to 156MB installed now..

  Please take a look at your data and examples to reduce disk footprint.

  Certainly you can imagine, almost every project grows bigger each year.
It is important that each project manages the demo and reference data as
wisely as possible.  (as usual, common disk-file data sets are linked
by symlink starting at  /home/user/data )

  best regards
    --Brian M Hamlin

--
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:03:54 0200, Eike Hinderk Jürrens