[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 12 Mapbender does not support PHP 7.2

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 11 07:19:08 PDT 2018

Hello OSGeoLive team,

I discussed with the Mapbender team.

Mapbender 3.0.7.0 will be released this week and should be part of
OSGeoLive.

At the moment this version does not support PHP 7.2 and we will not
manage to fix this till the release of 3.0.7.0.

Our question:
As we are the only project with PHP could we use an older PHP version
f.e. PHP 7.1?

What do you think?

If this is not an option we will discuss a Plan B ;)

I have a meeting tonight, so looks like I won't be able to join the
meeting. So feedback via mail would be great.

Astrid