[OSGeoLive] [OSGeoLive Docs] June 2018 news

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:12:04 PDT 2018

Hi dear translators and OSGeoLive users,

We are proud to announce that we linked the Transifex platform to the
Github repository so when when the documentation files will be updated on
Github, Transifex will fetch them a few hours later.

We are now working integrating the automated documentation building in the
OSGeoLive ISO building process and reducing the doc size in order to save
space. So that is good news !

We would like to thank you for the work done here and to encourage you
continue this work here.

Some people have suggested creating local or regional language variants,
such as Mexican Spanish (es_MX), and that's great. This was discussed this
at our OSGeo-Live PSC weekly meeting, and the general feeling was that
while this is something we could tackle later; it is something we probably
should postpone until after we have the main languages completed.

If you haven't registered to transifex go to: ​https://www.transifex.com

You will find OSGeoLive project here: ​
https://www.transifex.com/osgeo/osgeolive/dashboard/

You need to ask to be a translator on the transifex webpage, or send us an
email with your login name so we can send you an invitation

Best regards,

Vicky Vergara and Nicolas Roelandt

for OSGeo-Live translation team