[OSGeoLive] Hyper-V VMs

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon May 14 15:42:11 PDT 2018

Hi Angelos/list,

Pull request created at https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/371
- as its my first contribution to the project please let me know if
there are any steps I've missed out.The quickstart would rely on a converted vhdx disk image. The conversion
process is probably too complicated to put in a quickstart guide.Let me know if I can help creating/uploading a converted vhdx to
SourceForge.
On a separate note the wiki page at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeoLive seemed to have broken links to
this mailing list. I updated them, but not sure if this had to be
reviewed first. I'm happy to revert if this is the case.
Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika