[OSGeoLive] Documentation Develop branch

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:58:23 PST 2018

Vicky, I have an outstanding pull request with a number of changes to
the presentation. It would be good to incorporate my changes before you
branch. Angelos has provided a number of suggested changes which I
haven't actioned yet, but should be able to commit to action within ~ 1
week. How time sensitive are you to starting your work?

Cheers, Cameron

On 28/11/18 8:58 am, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> +1
> Angelos
>
> On 11/27/18 8:57 PM, Vicky Vergara wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I am making develop branch to be exactly as master
>> The purpose of develop branch is for scripts modifications so they
>> can be tested by the community before merging to master.
>> One thing I would like to do in that branch is work on the presentation.
>>
>> Regards
>> Vicky

> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member