[OSGeoLive] Stepping down from OSGeoLive PSC

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 03:45:23 PDT 2018

Hi Ben,

I'm really sorry to hear about you stepping back. I've really enjoyed
working with you on both a personal and professional level.

You have brought with you strong morals and ethics, a good sense of
humour, sound judgement and deep technical expertise.

I wish you all the best in your future direction which sounds like it
could be lots of fun.

Know that you will be missed, and will always be welcome if you want to
come back again.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 23/10/18 8:23 am, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
> I hereby step down from the OSGeoLive PSC.
>
> Thanks everyone. I have had a great time. I have some exciting new
> projects that need my focus.
>
> Kind regards,

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254