[OSGeoLive] Press Release 83: OSGeo-Live 12.0 Released

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Sep 11 09:56:42 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Yes, Jeffs text is really a nice addition.

However, I am just wondering for whom the highlights are? If its for the
end-user (well.. its a "press release" ), then the second item on
"Transifex" is not interesting at all. I would rather highlight the
addition (or deletion?) of software (Vector Tile Servers?). And the
update item could include a count, i.e. for X of Z software a new
version was included.

Anyway: great work!
my 2 cents,
Stefan