[OSGeoLive] possible OSGeoLive presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:14:33 PDT 2019

Niko, I've lost track of what is new that are looking for me to review.

On a separate note, I think that a workshop presentation is something we
can use in our Google Season of Docs cross-project initiative. Define a
template for what a presentation should look like, with outlines and
writing instructions, apply it for OSGeo Live, and then encourage other
projects to make use of it. As a bonus, and if lucky, we'd get a technical
writer allocated to help us with it.
I've put a placeholder for the idea here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Open_Source_Geospatial_Introductory_Workshop

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254