[OSGeoLive] GeoServer contact person is needed

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:17:50 PDT 2019

Astrid, I suggest start by asking the project teams to provide the point of
contact. As a general rule, the OSGeoLive core team doesn't have the
capacity to take on external projects.
I've found a personal invitation to someone you know often helps. Something
along the lines of "please, please, can you help us by being the point of
contact for GeoServer. As you are already part of the team, it shouldn't be
much work, and it will help us a lot and will be much appreciated. We will
help with the OSGeoLive side of things (making builds, reviewing your doc
updates, etc"

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 19:19, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <astrid_emde at osgeo.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I got already many feedback to the project emails that I sent yesterday.
>
> The contact person fpor GeoServer stepped back, so we have to look for a
> contact person for GeoServer.
>
> Anyone interested from our team? Else  I will ask the GeoServer team
> directly.
>
> Astrid

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254