[OSGeoLive] What next for SeasonOfDocs

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 23:10:52 PDT 2019

Hi all,
Please see below my initial conversation with Cameron regarding a plan to
start working on the OSGeo Live QuickStarts for my Season of Docs project.

Basically, this month I want to:
- collate the list of QuickStarts
- prioritize them to work out which ones to work on first
- establish points of contact
- establish preferred comms method and frequency to keep people updated
with my progress.

Thanks
Felicity