[OSGeoLive] [Geo4All] Help needed for AgriGIS capacity development across Africa

Victor Sunday victor.sunday at uniport.edu.ng
Wed Aug 21 07:29:56 PDT 2019

Dear Suchith,
Thanks for this update and we welcome Kiringai.Please,let me know how I can
help further the GODAN network in Nigeria ,if any and how exactly,do you
want the training material packaged.
Victor N.Sunday
Founder & Team Coordinator-UniqueMappers Open Source & Citizens Science
Network(UniqueMappersTeam)
UniqueMapperTeam GeoForAll Lab,Nigeria
Lecturer:Goinformatics & Environmemental Managment
University of Port Harcourt,Nigeria