[OSGeoLive] [Geo4All] Help needed for AgriGIS capacity development across Africa

Kiringai Kamau kiringai.kamau at godan.info
Thu Aug 22 20:33:29 PDT 2019

Thank you so very much, Marguerite!

Your kindness to share the call and to extend the deadline for us to engage
with the expected participants in the Ghana meeting is highly appreciated.

As you may advise, we can respond to this as GODAN Africa or share the same
in the forums where we are spreading the word about the conference so that
as many people as are facing challenges that you seek can respond.

Our agenda is to create awareness of the opportunities that lie in open
solutions and what we have access to but we do not know exists, to address
the potential that lies in GeoScience. We believe that the opportunities
that lie untapped, the cause for the bulge in youth unemployment, can be
addressed through knowledge sharing that derives from open data; and that
the use of GeoScience can ably address this.

As soon as you share the drift in your expected mode of response to the
email, I shall link up with our partners in RCMRD; with whom we have joined
hands to promote this and give you a fitting response next week.

Sincerely yours,

Kiringai

kiringai at perfect.africa