[OSGeoLive] Machine translation

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:57:30 PST 2019

Hi all,

I used the machine translation the last couple of years, and found it quite
useful. Muchas gracias Ramón.
I don't speak spanish but I can see that the Spanish translation is more
advanced than the French one, almost done, and that on behalf of Martha's
work.
Muchas gracias Martha.

Thanks all contributors that made OSGeoLive possible worldwide.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Le dim. 1 déc. 2019 à 00:38, Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de> a écrit :

> Hello all,
>
> The azure account that was lent to us, is not going to be renewed and as
> today, its not working anymore.
>
> It was a helpful tool for translators, specially when who is translating
> is not on the GIS world, like my niece, she is an archeologist.
> I thank my niece because she has done most of the translations to Spanish.
> (Sorry no machine translation to help you with english terms any more)
>
> Gracias Martha
>
> I am thanking my son for giving us the chance to use his account during
> this years regardless of the rejection of having his company named as "on
> kind sponsor" of OSGeoLive.
>
> Gracias Ramón.
>

> --
>
> Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Salzmannstraße 44,
> 81739 München, Germany
>
> Vicky Vergara
> Operations Research
>
> eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
> Web: https://georepublic.info
>
> Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
> Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
>
> Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
> CEO: Daniel Kastl

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: roelandtn.pro at gmail.com