[OSGeoLive] Liblas in OSGeoLive

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:01:44 PST 2019

During my work on the Quickstarts, a few things came up that I need to
raise more broadly. One of these was a comment Howard made about Liblas:

"The project is in dormant maintenance mode at this time. It has been
superseded by the PDAL project."

I'm sharing this to start a conversation.

Thanks
Felicity