[OSGeoLive] Liblas in OSGeoLive

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:10:44 PST 2019

ok, thanks for the clarification Sebastiaan,

So the question moves to: Should we ask for a volunteer to create a
Project Overview and Quickstart for PDAL?

Is PDAL something that people gain value from using as a stand along
application?

Is there a relationship between PDAL and GDAL, and if so, should they be
covered by the same Project Overviews and Quickstarts?

On 6/12/19 6:03 am, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 12/5/19 7:53 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> We'd need a PDAL installer, Project Overview and Quickstart before we
>> include it on OSGeoLive.
> It doesn't have to be an official project in OSGeoLive.
>
> PDAL is already in OSGeoLive as a dependency of GRASS (which libLAS was
> as well).
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas

Technology Demystifier