[OSGeoLive] Osgeolive CentOS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:08:35 PST 2019

Hi David,

If you trawl our email archives, you will see that there were a few
people talking about building an RPM distribution of OSGeo software a
few years back, but I don't think they got very far, and I'm unaware of
any Centos based OSGeo activity now. You will likely find RPMs for some
of the core, more popular projects, but not our full OSGeoLive stack. Sorry.

Cheers, Cameron

On 7/1/19 10:02 pm, Davide Pellegrino wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> I wonder if it is available a geolive version running on CentOs. Does
> anybody know?
>
> Thx so much,
>
> --
> Università di Torino
>
> Dipartimento Interateneo di Scienze, Progetto e Politiche del Territorio
> del Politecnico e dell'Università di Torino
>
> Castello del Valentino
> iale Mattioli
> , 39
>  - 10125 Torino
> davide.pellegrino at unito.it <mailto:davide.pellegrino at unito.it>
> davide.pellegrino at polito.it <mailto:davide.pellegrino at unito.it>
> www.dist.polito.it <http://www.dist.polito.it/>
> www.dist.unito.it <http://www.dist.unito.it/>
>
> Tel. 0110907432 - 7423
>
> University of Turin
>
> Interuniversity Department of Regional and Urban Studies and Planning
>
> Castello del Valentino
> iale Mattioli
> , 39
>  - 10125 Turin, Italy
> davide.pellegrino at unito.it <mailto:davide.pellegrino at unito.it>
> davide.pellegrino at polito.it <mailto:davide.pellegrino at unito.it>
> www.dist.polito.it <http://www.dist.polito.it/>
> www.dist.unito.it <http://www.dist.unito.it/>
>
> ph: +39 011090743 <tel:+39%20011%20090%207423>2 - 7423
> ORCID iD iconorcid.org/0000-0002-9758-4721
> <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9758-4721>
> researcherid.com/rid/R-6608-2018
> <https://researcherid.com/rid/R-6608-2018>
>
> Inviato da ENIAC, 15 febbraio 1946