[OSGeoLive] [SeasonOfDocs] OSGeoLive QGIS Quickstart draft

Ori Gudes o.gudes at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 3 07:16:17 PDT 2019

It looks good!

I agree the Connect to a PostGIS spatial database can be included in more advanced material. There are a lot of other tutorials that we can add. However, data manipulation would be one of the first.

Ori

Dr. Ori Gudes
Research Fellow, City Futures Research Centre
UNSW Built Environment
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
T:+ 61 (2) 9385 4931
<mailto:c.ticzon at unsw.edu.au>o.gudes at unsw.edu.au<mailto:o.gudes at unsw.edu.au>