[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive QGIS Quickstart draft

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 3 12:21:26 PDT 2019

Skipping the GRASS plugin makes sense it's not commonly used anymore
(the plugin). I would keep the Processing toolbox, as most GRASS stuff
can be done that way now. It's also the place where most computational
methods exist.

OSM is an interesting question, as with the other things, this is just
to tie all the things on OSGeoLive together, and highlights a common
interoperability question.

Same goes for Postgis, which I think we'll have a fix for the connection
issue.