[OSGeoLive] Help: Live CD to HD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:32:55 PDT 2019

Hi ipp0,

Based on the symptoms you describe, it sounds like you might be
installing OSGeoLive as a Virtual Machine. Maybe you followed these
instructions:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html

You can install directly on a computer, alongside whatever else you have
installed, such as windows or linux, the same way you can install linux.
See:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/osgeolive_install_quickstart.html

Good luck, Cameron