[OSGeoLive] FOSS4G 2019 OSGeoLive submissions accepted

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 11 12:48:33 PDT 2019

Hello Cameron,

we have a workshop and a talk

Workshop is: Learn how to create web applications for your needs with
Mapbender see https://2019.foss4g.org/schedule/workshops/

OSGeoLive will be present at COmmunity sprint too. I started the
workgroup and hope many of you will be able to join

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_Community_Sprint#OSGeoLive

Astrid