[OSGeoLive] Proposing t-rex vector tile server

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 04:29:05 PDT 2019

Sorry for the delayed response. I was just searching my emails, and
can't seem to find anywhere where someone has answered our OSGeoLive
project selection criteria. It would be good to make sure that we have
all our usual criteria ticked off before adding it in.

I suggest that someone make sure these questions are answered before we
include t-rex into OSGeoLive.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_apply