[OSGeoLive] Draft for Press Release 85 to Start Test Sprint

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:51:32 PDT 2019

Sorry for missing the weekly meeting today - I was in transit, and will
be in transit next week too.

Thanks Astrid for putting the press release together.

The link for "sign up at ..." is broken, I suggest address that
(probably point to a new wiki page.

I assume the daily checkin is just for the testing sprint timeframe? You
might want to clarify that in the press release.

Otherwise, it looks good.