[OSGeoLive] Osgeolive QGIS configuration

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:01:42 PDT 2019

Hi Angelos,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I’m afraid I’d be the one needing help to action this, I’m new to
osgeolive, lubuntu and unfamiliar with the build process. I’d be willing to
join up with someone and follow along for future reference if the issue can
be addressed in the coming week.

The reason for the deadline of the end of week is that a couple of us are
working on the QGIS documentation/QuickStart which was raised as an action
item by Cameron Shorter in the OSGeo Google Summer of Docs working group.
We have given ourselves a deadline end of this coming week to finish the
doc changes and publish for review.

I have been given access to the iso for a beta release of version 13. So
far have I updated screen shots and the document based on discussions from
the summer of docs working group. In a worse case scenario we will modify
the PostGIS section to create the connection to the database if the above
issue cannot be actioned in time.

Thanks
Andrew