[OSGeoLive] Update on QuickStarts review project (Season of Docs)

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 15:45:53 PST 2019

Hi all,
I have been busy working on the Quickstarts for my Season of Docs
project. I have looked at 49 of them - Yay!

My aim has been to create consistency across the QuickStarts so that
they look and feel like siblings in one family.

I have already reached out to some of you and I want to say thanks for
all your helpful responses and support so far.

I have been working locally. The next step is to create my Pull
Requests and trac tickets, and reach out to document owners explaining
my changes and comments.

Thanks
Felicity