[OSGeoLive] QuickStarts project review status update

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 17:49:00 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm in the final two weeks of the Season of Docs project. I am busy
working on the QuickStarts and want to say thank you to everyone who
has responded to me so far, I really appreciate it.

In particular, thank you to Vicky for helping me with a PR naming
convention and labels. It is great to have your guidance.

Also, big shout out to Seth for all your help with the ReST markup
which is all new to me. I am learning a lot!

Cheers
Felicity