[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Presentation slides and speaker notes needed for RUFORUM

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:02:55 PST 2019

Yes, I've noticed that someone has disabled the link to our speaker
notes from the front page.

You can find the prior release from here:
https://live.osgeo.org/archive/12.0/en/

You will likely need to view the slides in Firefox to see the speaker
notes as popups are probably blocked for you from Chrome/IE.

On 22/11/19 6:56 pm, Suchith Anand wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Could you please let me know where the OSGeoLive presentation slides
> and notes link is. I remember seeing the link in the main OSGeoLive
> page sometime backbut cannot find it now at
> https://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html
>
> The 15th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Regional Universities
> Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) will be held at
> the University of Cape Coast (UCC) in Ghana from 2-6 December, 2019.
> Details at https://www.ruforum.org/AGM2019/
>

> I would like to introduce  Emmanuel Okalany from theRegional
> Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) who
> will be helping us to share OSGeo Live and GeoForAll resources with
> the RUFORUM community. <https://www.ruforum.org/AGM2019/>
>

> I have requested GODAN colleague Kiringai Kamau who will  be attending
> the event to take some OSGeo Live USBs with him to give to Emmanuel so
> he can learn more about OSGeo Live and plan ideas for training
> programs in AgriGIS at RUFORUM universities for the future.
>

> I understand from Emmanuelthat there are PhD training programs planned
> at RUFORUM 2019, so if you can send the slides of OSGeo Live overview
> , he can get the trainers to share it with students.
>

> Emmanuel - please join the OSGeoLive maillistat
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/osgeolive and send any
> queries you have. We will support you in your capacity development
> efforts for Africa. Thanks.
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Suchith

> attachment.