[OSGeoLive] Docs, Presentation and Builds

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:50:01 PST 2019

Seth,

I can see that you have done a lot of research here. Well done and thankyou.

I sounds like you have worked out a way to get the presentation updated
which is great. If you are up for it, I suggest that do whatever is
required to get the presentation reinstalled on the OSGeoLive website at
https://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html (even if it is different to the
13.0 release).

Angelos, others, do you see any objections to Seth pushing this forward?
Are there any permissions we need to set Seth up with to put things into
place?