[OSGeoLive] Quickstart 'how to' page and template

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 21:38:34 PST 2019

Thanks heaps for your comments Cameron. I will incorporate your suggestions.

I had already removed the uDig-specific content from the template but you
won't have seen it because it's in a PR.
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/538

I totally agree with you about duplication and was in two-minds about where
some of that content should live. I will make it so that the writing tips
are in the template and the higher-level guidance is on the 'How to' wiki
page.

Cheers
Felicity