[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Presentation slides and speaker notes needed for RUFORUM

Kiringai Kamau kiringai.kamau at godan.info
Sun Nov 24 01:03:27 PST 2019

Thanks, Brian,

The presentation in this link is the same as you find in the bootable USB...

Now we have it...

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 7:30 PM Brian M Hamlin <maplabs at light42.com> wrote:

> Hi All -
>

>   another resource is the development version of the docs, whose 'Master
> Branch' may be seen at:
>

>   https://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-doc/en/index.html
>

> Please be aware that these are "under construction" and may change from
> time to time,
>
> however, the reveal.js content is included.. The regular content at the
> master site gets updated less often, so the reveal.js content will return
> there also. With patience, this will get sorted out.
>

> best regards from Berkeley, California
>
>   -Brian M Hamlin
>

> On 11/21/19 11:56 PM, Suchith Anand wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Could you please let me know where the OSGeoLive presentation slides and
> notes link is. I remember seeing the link in the main OSGeoLive page
> sometime back  but cannot find it now at
> https://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html
>
> The 15th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Regional Universities Forum
> for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) will be held at the
> University of Cape Coast (UCC) in Ghana from 2-6 December, 2019. Details
> at https://www.ruforum.org/AGM2019/
>

> I would like to introduce  Emmanuel Okalany from the  Regional
> Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) who will
> be helping us to share OSGeo Live and GeoForAll resources with the
> RUFORUM community.  <https://www.ruforum.org/AGM2019/>
>

> I have requested GODAN colleague Kiringai Kamau who will  be attending the
> event to take some OSGeo Live USBs with him to give to Emmanuel  so he
> can learn more about OSGeo Live and plan ideas for training programs in
> AgriGIS at RUFORUM universities for the future.
>

> I understand from Emmanuel that there are PhD training programs planned
> at RUFORUM 2019, so if you can send the slides of OSGeo Live overview , he
> can get the trainers to share it with students.
>

> Emmanuel - please join the OSGeoLive maillist  at
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/osgeolive and send any queries
> you have. We will support you in your capacity development efforts for
> Africa. Thanks.
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Suchith

> attachment.

> where permitted by law.

Kiringai Kamau

*GODAN Africa Lead*
Programme for Capacity Development in Africa (P4CDA Africa)

*GODAN Head Office*

845 Sherbrooke Street West, *Montreal*, Quebec, Canada H3A 0G4

Macdonald Campus, McGill University, 21111 Lakeshore Road,
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC H9X 3V9

*Programme for Capacity Development in Africa (P4CDA)*

PO Box 1618, 00100 GPO Nairobi, 1st Floor, Nyaku House, Argwings Kodhek Road

Cell: +254 722 800 986/+254 733 375 505

*Email*: *kiringai.kamau at godan.info <kiringai.kamau at godan.info>* or
kiringai at perfect.africa

*Website*: www.godan.info or www.perfect.africa, *Tweeter*: @kiringaik,