[OSGeoLive] Motion: Create a docs only 13.1 release

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Nov 26 12:59:39 PST 2019

+1

FYI:
I made a branch:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/tree/release-13.0
That will hold the information for transifex, to give an opportunity to
finish some almost finished languages
I also unliked the auto update of transifex, so changes on master won't
affect the current information on transifex.
It's important for flicstar to have her work merged into the repository,
for her report for GSoD.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 2:43 PM Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As per IRC meeting today, I propose that we create a docs only 13.1
> release of OSGeoLive which will include Quickstart updates for Google
> Season of Docs, as driven by Felicity, and re-introduction of the
> OSGeoLive Presentation.
>
> Date of release is still to be decided.
>
> +1 Cameron
>
> --