[OSGeoLive] Motion: Create a docs only 13.1 release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:45:11 PST 2019

Johan,
The light option is that the 13.1 release is just an update of the
OSGeoLive docs at https://live.osgeo.org . I think that is sufficient for
the release, and is the basis of this motion.

If someone has the bandwidth to additionally publish an ISO and VM, then I
am fine with adding security updates to it.

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254