[OSGeoLive] provide 32bit version of OSGeoLive

kiringai at perfect.africa kiringai at perfect.africa
Thu Oct 3 07:28:34 PDT 2019

Astrid,

Thanks for this information so that in our engagement with Universities that GODAN is signing MoUs with, we can ensure that before any of them receives the OSGeoLive, we make it a requirement to have the right hardware configuration.

It will be part of our programme to ensure that.

Sincerely,

Kiringai