[OSGeoLive] v13 VirtualBox can't open terminal or firefox

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:13:51 PDT 2019

Hello Felicity,

How much memory have you allocated to the VM? It may not be enough.

You should not need to install new packages to have osgeo live running.
If you would like to install packages anyway, the command you would need
would be "apt install gnome-terminal" (build-dep will get you the
dependencies to build the program from source). But again, I would not
advice installing gnome-terminal in OSGeo live.

Kind regards,
Johan