[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive + MapSlicer + LeafletJs(or TS in this case)

Sylwester Wróblewski sylwek.wroblewski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:47:47 PDT 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your response, but unfortunately it was not possible to do
what I wanted(or I just know too little about the subject), buuut... I
found another library that might be of some help to others and I am pretty
sure you can integrate it to your image with paths variables added :)

https://libvips.github.io/libvips/

This lib has a script that will cut images to google/zoomify pyramids.
Option you would be looking for is:
http://libvips.github.io/libvips/API/current/Making-image-pyramids.md.html

after passing a few parameters you will be able to cut any image to google
or zoom pyramid format, where google format is fully compatible with
leaflet tilemaps.
I think it might help a lot of people who are doing interactive game maps.
If you cover this subject in a simple post on your page it might even
attract some people to try it out :)

If you would consider adding that library I can do a simple article on your
page explaining cutting images to google pyramid and integrating it in a
simple leaflet app/script.

Still you have my respect for preparing this environment. Cheers and best
of luck!

--
Pozdrawiam,
Sylwester Wróblewski