[OSGeoLive] Adding PerfectTIN to OSGeoLive

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 18 12:57:00 PDT 2020

Hello Pierre,

thanks for your application.

Could you please also provide an installer for your software in a branch
and make a pull request so we can test it.
* see also
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_add%20your%20project

Looks like we do not have point clouds on OSGeoLive yet. Do you have a
suggestion for good example data?

After we had a look at the installer and decide whether PerfectTIN fits
you could write the documentation files.

For the documentation youu find information at
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/How%20to%20configure%20a%20project%20documentation

Astrid