[OSGeoLive] Monthly PSC meetings

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:30:20 PDT 2020

I'll try to make the next meeting, and in particular see how the GeoLexicon
pilot being kicked off can align with OSGeoLive (as per my prior proposal).

I noticed that you are looking for a meaningful release date for the next
OSGeoLive release.
While I feel that the GeoLexicon schedule shouldn't drive the OSGeoLive
schedule, it would be opportune for the pilot if OSGeoLive released at
GeoLexicon's soft launch at the Write The Docs - Australia/India conference
at the start of December 2020.
https://www.writethedocs.org/conf/australia/2020/

Cheers, Cameron

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 20:22, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:

> 19:00 UTC
>
> On 8/19/20 12:55 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> > Hi Angelos, what is the current timeslot these days?
> >
> > Cheers, Cameron
> >
> > On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 18:58, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> During the weekly meeting yesterday, we discussed about the idea to have
> >> a PSC meeting once a month (e.g. first Tuesday of every month) using the
> >> current time slot.
> >>
> >> Any objections/other ideas?
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Angelos