[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive translation effort

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:44:26 PST 2020

Hello from OSGeoLive team!

OSGeoLive 14.0 is aimed to be released at the end of January 2021.
We reached alpha2, new projects have been included and documentations
updated.

We don't expect major changes now in the files except for typos that might
be discovered during the translation process.
So now is the good moment to help us translate OSGeoLive.
And we would like to thank you for that.

Hungarian and Spanish are almost complete, German, French and Japanese are
very advanced and other languages are making great progress.
So thanks to our contributors and translators, please keep the effort.

If you want to join the translation effort, it is all done onto the
Transifex plateforme:
https://www.transifex.com/osgeo/osgeolive

You're all welcome.

Thanks,