[OSGeoLive] [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeoLive translation effort

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:57:07 PST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for helping us translate OSGeoLive.

Yes, issues regarding OSGeollive needs to be filed using trac.
For typos and corrections in the documentation, you can modify the .rst
files on GitHub and make a pull request.
No need to update the .po files, we will generate them with Sphinx before
pushing changes to Transifex.

Documentation files should be pretty stable now, only typos and minor fixes.

Yes, the deadline is January 3rd for the integration in the ISO, but the
online version is updated periodically so you can continue the translation
after this date.

Ganbatte kudasai !

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt