[OSGeoLive] adding a repository when build ISO

Geo Qs geoqs at mailbox.org
Fri Feb 28 00:53:10 PST 2020

Thank you so much for your answer.

In Question2, We tried the script from postgresql (
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt), It worked ok.

But Question1(about the osgeo key server) is still the same error occurred. I executed your script(not edited) on the new lubuntu environment, I got the same error too. However, It seems to be not affected our progress.

Can you explain when we need that repo?