[OSGeoLive] Quickstart doc progress

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:32:56 PST 2020

Vicky, Nicolas, I'm hoping you will be able to provide feedback to
Luca's question about translations.

And while on translations, I'm wondering whether we should invite
translations for the 13.1 quickstart doc release. Do you think there is
desire and bandwidth in the translation community to take on the
translations?

Or should we stick with just an English patch (and let the translations
happen with our next 14.0 main release)?

On 23/1/20 12:45 am, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 21:55, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As per weekly meeting today:
>>
>> * We are on schedule [1] for a 13.1 doc release.
>>
>> * Astrid, would you mind merging the PostGIS pull request (ideally after
>> doing a sanity check)?
>>
>> * Nicolas will merge R pull request.
>>
>> * I will merge the rest, after doing a sanity check.
>>
> how is the situation in transifex? it seems not updated yet (I tested
> to check zoo-project quickstart, but it seems the old version)

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254