[OSGeoLive] Quickstarts for 13.1 - merge status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:37:47 PST 2020

I've gone through and done a sanity check of the quickstart merge
requests from Felicity, and merged most of them into the trunk.

Outstanding:

* Postgis - Astrid, I think you are looking into this?

* GeoServer - From review comments, it appears that GeoServer doesn't
work on OSGeoLive 13? Could someone with a 13.0 version of OSGeoLive
please check. This appears to be an oversight in our testing.

* gvsig - Waiting on Jorge Sanz to confirm that the updates are okay

* Cesium - I think Felicity is still tweaking this.

https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pulls

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254