[OSGeoLive] Join us at the OSGeo Virtail Community Sprint - working tasks and next meeting

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 18 15:12:56 PST 2020

Hello,

we had a good meeting today with the OSGeoLive team. We discussed a lot
and made plans for Version 14.

We will have our next meeting tomorrow 19.11.2020 20 UTC at jitsi.

See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Virtual_Community_Sprint_2020

Our goals for the next hours till our meeting tomorrow are
* testing of version 14 alpha2 http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/14.0/
* analyze projects to find out which ones could move to the vm version
to save space on the iso
* and other individual goals see tickets
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/report/1

You are very welcome to join our team or just say hello and discuss.

See you Astrid