[OSGeoLive] Background image for OSGeoLive 14

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Nov 28 19:45:42 PST 2020

Hello all

We are planning to make the OSGeoLive 14 soon and, as customary, it will
have a suitable background image of the upcoming FOSS4G, in this case
FOSS4G 2021 BA
https://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-doc/en/index.html
The image will be placed on the disk and it will replace the current one:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/desktop-conf/osgeo-desktop.png
I must mention it is always a map
We would like some ideas in form of:

   - Image (preferable)
      - Don't worry about the OSGeoLive logo, we add the logo in a suitable
      position
      - You can make a Pull Request on the repository or send it to me or
      angelos and one of us can do the PR for you (do not send to the mailing
      list)
      - A links to images that we could use

Of course copyright of the image should be taken into consideration.

I appreciate your help.

Regards
Vicky

--