[OSGeoLive] FOSS4G 2021 - two workshops with OSGeoLive were submitted and need help

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 21 12:21:08 PDT 2021

Hello,

I submitted 2 workshops for OSGeoLive :)

WS 1
Setting up a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software
using OSGeoLive
- we did this WS in Bucharest in 2019 and could do something similar
- We would have to update the slides
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/astroidex/foss4g-2019-workshop-sdi-with-osgeolive/master/FOSS4G_2019_SDI_OSGeoLive_Workshop.pdf

WS 2
Processing data with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive
- this could include GDAL, PROJ, Python, Jupyther Notebook, Orfeo
Toolbox, QGIS, PostgreSQL
- it could be more an intro in what is possible
-I submitted a text for orientation, But it is still for discussion I
guess.

So if the workshops are accepted I would like to ask for support and
wanted to ask the team if you would like to join.

Angeolos, Enock and Nicolas are on board already.

Who else would like to join? And which workshop would you prefer?

See you Astrid

--
Astrid Emde

Astrid Emde