[OSGeoLive] #2293: natural_earth2 database import: change geometry column name to geom instead of the_geom

OSGeoLive trac_osgeolive at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 5 02:30:23 PST 2021

#2293: natural_earth2 database import: change geometry column name to geom instead
of the_geom
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  astrid_emde  |      Owner:  osgeolive@…
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
Component:  OSGeoLive    |   Keywords:
 by default shp2pgsql will use geom instead of the_geom as geometry column
 name. We could change our script to adopt this new behaviour.

 Has to be changed in
 * https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/bin/load_gisdata.sh#L201

 May also have effect on other installations and quickstarts

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/ticket/2293>
OSGeoLive <https://live.osgeo.org/>