[OSGeoLive] installation of distribution

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:06:33 PDT 2021

Hi,

You can download the VM version from this link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/14.0/osgeolive-14.0-amd64.vmdk.7z/download

After downloading the VM version you can generate an md5 sum file (eg.
with md5sum command on Linux) and compare with the md5 file provided.

Best,
Angelos

On 7/9/21 4:24 AM, NAJIHA BINTI RAMLAN / UPM wrote:
> hai.
>
> for your information, I manage to install the distribution. However, can I
> know how to implement the checksum file?
>
> thank you in advance for your feedback.
>
> Best regards
>

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 2:05 AM NAJIHA BINTI RAMLAN / UPM <
> 197705 at student.upm.edu.my> wrote:
>
>> Hello, I'm Najiha, an engineering student.
>>
>> I have a question regarding the distribution *installation*. If, I want
>> to install this distro *to VM in my windows 10*, is it possible if I use
>> the osgeolive-14.0-amd64.vmdk.7z file?
>>
>> As I had referred to
>> https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html, it
>> says that I can *click on the  “Download virtual machine” button, *however,
>> there is *no such button *in the https://live.osgeo.org/en/download.html.
>>
>> Hence, I want to run the distro using the file mention in the beginning of
>> the email.
>>
>> I hope for a reply/follow back from you, as I believe this distro can
>> increase my knowledge on my study.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Najiha

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD