[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 14.0 status: rc4

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at posteo.de
Sat May 8 13:29:04 PDT 2021

Hello all,

rc4 looks very good.

In the the version before a had a problem with jupyther notbook but this
does not occur in rc4.

@vicky, nicolas - I only wonder wether the documentation is updated to
the newest translation from transifex? As I fixed many links that weere
broken.

Would be good to go for the release in the near future as FOSSGIS will
be at the beginning of june where we want to take version 14 for the
workshops.

https://fossgis-konferenz.de/2021/

Shall we meet on tuesday for a meeting to check out the steps that we
have to do before the release?

Astrid