[OSGeoLive] minutes from todays meeting and help testing 14 rc5

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri May 14 11:03:40 PDT 2021

Hello OSGeoLive friends,

we had a quick meeting for version 14.0.

14.0rc5 is ready for testing and we tested alredy the iso.

Please download and help with the testing

[1]
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/releases/14.0/osgeolive-14.0rc5-amd64.iso
[2] http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/14.0/osgeolive-14.0rc5-amd64.iso
[3] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/report/10
[4] https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/CHANGES.txt

Then Angelos will publish the vmdk at the weekend. Then we can test the
vmdk too.

Please document the test results ohere
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit#gid=430477653

The next meeting will be on Tuesday 18. May 17 UTC on jitsi

https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoLive

The goal is to get the final version 14 ready in the next week as the
FOSSGIS conference is coming closer and will rund the workshops with
version 14.

https://fossgis-konferenz.de/2021/

See you next friday and happy testing

Astrid