[OSGeoLive] hello

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:38:38 PDT 2021

Dear Nikos,

Thank you for reaching out to this mailing list and thanks for
volunteering to build and maintain a glossary for the project.

We would be very happy to talk if you can make it to one of our Jitsi
meetings (we have one today at 17:00 UTC if you are available).

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD